Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up . . .

I guess you've noticed I haven't posted in a while.

Excu..., I mean reasons:

1. Buying a house. Should be closing shortly.
2. see # 1.

Also, I've reached a point where I have to do some more research on possible agents to query. I've been fortunate to have some great responses, but unfortunately I've had no takers.

Request for fulls and compliments about my writing-- even when they include a "but"-- are great and I truly appreciate them, but in the end, it still means my manuscript is not gonna be published as of yet.

I don't have a second novel finished, so it will be a while before I can start querying anew with a fresh script.

In the meantime, I just finished my version of The Scream by Edvard Munch.


I call it the Yell.

6 comments:

Glynn said...

Dayle -- good to see you back in the land of the blogging. :)

Nicole said...

Or "The Shriek". Interesting, Dayle. Cool colors.

Kay Day said...

The yeller looks like someone just flashed him/her.

Nicole said...

Btw, Dayle, congratulations on buying a house! Good for you.

Dayle James Arceneaux said...

Thanks Glynn, but it will be spotty for awhile. Lot of renovating and sprucing up to do. Ripped out kitchen cabinets yesterday.

Kay, you're actually right. My inspiration was "what if someone saw me in a speedo?"

Thanks, Nicole.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll definitely let you know when the Bent Pages signing happens. I'm sure you'll have had your fill of my reminders by then!

How's writing? How's group?