Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm outta here!!!!!

In case ya'll are wondering, I live in Houma, Louisiana (Terrebonne Parish). I'm sure everyone knows by now that Houma will likely take a direct hit from Gustav.

I evacuated Friday night to beat the rush. I'm in Gatlinburg, Tennessee hiking in the Smokies. Unfortunately, the resort I'm staying at charges for internet access so I'm currently in the parking lot of another hotel checking my e-mail. Is that ethical?

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be on-line again.


-dayle

5 comments:

Mark H. said...

Dayle,

I'm glad you posted, because I was going to ask what you were doing to wait out the storm. I'm praying the area is spared and the emergency response is better this time.

Mark H. said...

And I'm very glad to hear you're safe, in case that wasn't clear.

Kay Day said...

Cool. Sounds like much more fun!
You can always go to a Panera or something, if they have those there.

Jennifer L. Griffith said...

Checking in on you. Glad to know that you're having a lovely vacation, poaching wireless, an all! LOL

I pray all is well with you and yours upon your return home!

Nicole said...

Prayin' for y'all.