Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Resurrection Day ! ! !

Hi. My name is Teddy.

Dayle can't blog right now because he's taking a break from working on his manuscript to eat dinner.

I just wanted to wish you all a happy Resurrection Day.

I would also like to thank y'all for all the kind words regarding my mother's recent passing. For those of you curious about what Chelsea looked like - she looked like me except with white fur and more wisdom in her face.

By the way, I'm a lot older than I look. Believe it or not, I'm 12 years old. But I've got the heart of a puppy. That's the key to staying young. You have to believe that you are young.

Anyway, I have to go now. Dayle's almost finished eating and he'll need the computer back to continue working on his manuscript (or so he says).

Till next time,

Teddy.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You look very young, Teddy. And a Happy Resurrection Day to you, too. God bless all creatures great and small.

Janet Rubin said...

Teddy, you are incredibly handsome. I hope you behaved better than my black lab, Murphy, did today. He waited until all my guests were seated around the table and eating, then walked under the table and did a HUGE, nasty doggy vomit. Just a tad embarrassing....

Happy resurrection day to you and your person.

Teddy said...

Roof ruf ruff,

Roof roof ruf ruff grrrr rue-

Oh, I'm sorry ya'll probably can't read dog.

Thanks Nicole and Janet.

Janet, if I may give a dog's point of view. Truly innocent beings like Murphy have no concept of shame or embarassment. Don't feel bad - My mom tried to teach Dayle that her whole life. Murphy would not be embarassed one bit if you vomitted.

If you'd like to hear more of my mom's thoughts, look for my mom's upcoming posthumous book Finding Your Inner Dog.

Janet Rubin said...

I never thought of it that way, Teddy. Wow...